I’m screenshotting this and pointing out, for the record, that it’s November 11th, 2014.
That took 3 images!
As of this moment in time Mr. Roberts has, by my count:
- 3 movies marked as “announced” (Presumably that means someone said, “we’re making this movie and Eric’s in it”)
- 12 movies marked as “pre-production” (Presumably that means some money has changed hands, someone bought some lights, rented some camera equipment and told Eric Roberts, “You’re in this movie.”)
- 5 movies marked as “filming” (Presumably he’s wandering around from set to set with a camera on him at all times? Seriously, how is this even logistically possible?)
- 32 movies marked as “post-production” (That means it’s done. The movie has finished filming. Someone somewhere is cutting a trailer together. Eric is already in that movie.)
- 11 movies marked as “completed” (We’re just waiting for it to hit the theaters/DVD/Cable channel of your choice.)
I don’t even know what to say about this. The man’s not human. I just thought everyone should know.